The United Services Union (USU) has approximately 30,000 members and represents local government, energy, airline and clerical and administrative employees throughout NSW.
- Negotiates your Award
- Negotiates Collective Agreements
- Protects your rates of pay
- Protects your conditions of employment
- Protects you against unfair dismissal
- Conciliates and arbitrates disputes
- Protects your health and safety at work
Only through continuing growth in membership can the USU ensure improvement in wages and conditions for our members as well as protecting those conditions for which we have fought long and hard.