1. Stop cuts to Medicare which will end bulk billing for critical diagnostic tests & pathology services.
2. End the Medicare Rebate Freeze (a GP tax by stealth).
3. Stop the privatisation of the Medicare payments system.
4. Reverse $1.51 billion in cuts to Tasmania’s public hospitals.
5. Don’t increase the patient co-payment for prescription medicine.
Our universal public health system is part of what makes Australia great – but it’s under threat from savage cuts and a privatisation agenda.
If Malcolm Turnbull’s Liberals get their way we’ll lose it forever, leaving the sick to suffer.
Now is the time to stand up and fight back against the gutting of our public hospitals, the increased costs on patients and the privatisation of Medicare – before it’s too late.
Cryptocurrency will destroy the banks and give you back control
Company tax cuts and privatising health care are both going to increase inequality. The puppets running the country don't care, it's part of their IPA master's agenda.
Difficultly pay from us because there are very expensive costly for every business in the future. They would not nice notable about all bullets.
100 signatures reached
50 signatures reached
25 signatures reached
10 signatures reached
Victorian Trades Hall Council
For the purposes of the Commonwealth Electoral Act (1918), petitions on this website are authorised by L. Hilakari, VTHC, 54 Victoria Street, Carlton South. Please note that authorisation does not equal endorsement.